The progression of the Team Builders series has provided us a foundation for team building, effectively handling a multigenerational workplace, and creating conversations with our people for positive results. This course will give you the easy to understand process of critical thinking and problem solving which is a much-needed skill for many in the workplace. As managers, we must be proactive and foresee potential problems of the future while solving current issues in the workplace. Your weekly live conversations with Dychelon expert, will help you analyze and create potential solutions for your workplace issues. These conversations will help you become a critical thinker with the foundational tools needed to solve problems. The following concepts and questions will be addressed in this course:
- What are the reasons critical thinking and problem solving are needed in the workplace?
- What are the consequences and costs of not using a critical thinking model when solving problems?
- Application of the Critical Thinking Model in real world situations.
- How to create a culture of critical thinking, exploration, and honest assessment.
- Understanding how forecasting and anticipating the future is a critical thinking undertaking.
After watching or listening to the weekly videos, you are provided handouts and worksheets to apply the topics and strategies discussed. The course will build your confidence in using the Critical Thinking Model in real world settings where you must act. The skills learned in this course will help you look at problem solving from a different perspective while enabling you to assess the risk associated with the proposed solution. These are skills which can be used in our daily lives regardless of the environment. Let’s take a step in the right direction and become problem solvers that think critically.