Motivational Conversation is a skill that managers must use to move their people along a well-intended path toward improvement. Motivation Conversation is a powerful tool that is to be used for the benefit of the team, team member, and the organization. The following concepts and questions will be addressed in the webinar:
- How is “Asking” a better approach than “Telling” when trying to improve your team?
- Understanding the use of intentional questions to move your people along a path of improvement.
- How do team and individual motives affect team performance?
- Identify the listening skills needed to build team relationships.
- Using questions to set expectations for the team and its members.
The webinar will help implement the use of the Motivational Conversation process to move your team along a beneficial path of improvement. The skills learned in this course are great for your team and the organization. Learn how to have conversations that motivate your people.